The Glenn Gaslin Award
At the core of MAC’s success, stand the staff and their execution of the Mission Statement. It is this enthusiasm to provide outstanding customer service, innovative creative processes, demonstrate leadership, utilize critical thinking practices, and the ability to face challenges, which exemplify the qualities of MAC’s General Manager.
Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation (MAC) reinforces the College’s mission by providing programs that support the students, the campus and extended communities through strategic business partnerships and community involvement to enhance the students’ overall college experience.
Annually MAC provides an opportunity for an hourly and a management employee to receive this recognition. The award recipients will receive an engraved plaque, monetary award, and administrative leave time. Presentations are made at the Annual All Employee Meeting.
- The Staff Member must be employed for a minimum of one year at the time of nomination.
- The Staff Member most hold a position higher than temporary, causal or student status, and lower than a Director, Associate or Assistant Director.
- The Staff Member may not have received any formal disciplinary action within twelve months prior to the nomination date.
- The Staff Member may not have received the award within the previous three years.
Process for Nomination and Selection
- Nominations may be made by any MAC employee, who is not related to the nominee.
- Self and anonymous nominations are not eligible.
- All submissions are kept confidential.
- Nominations may be submitted from August 15th to February 1st, every year.
- Submit the completed documents to the Director of Human Resources at Hamilton Hall.
- Human Resources will verify eligibility and forward the nominations to the appropriate Director for confirmation.
- Once the required approvals are obtained, the nominations will be forwarded to the Award Committee by the Director of Human Resources.
- The Award Committee is comprised of the Director who serves as the Chair of the Labor Relations Committee, the previous year’s recipient and a MAC Board Member.
- A maximum of four nominees (two hourly and two management) are presented to the General Manager for selection of the recipients.
If you have questions regarding the process please contact Human Resources at 316.684.6047.